Dale shows son Jon how to run the latest in farm equipment.
In 1957, Dale Conley established the Dale Conley Insurance Agency, now Conley Country Real Estate and Insurance, as an Agent for Cooperative Fire Insurance. Dale was a lifelong farmer who also taught at Derby Academy and organized a young farmers’ club which eventually became the FFA. After teaching, he devoted his time to serving farmers and the entire community as an active insurance and real estate agent. For several years, he was an appointed member of the Vermont Real Estate Commission. Soon Lorraine, Dale’s wife joined the business, followed by Mick, in-law Ken, and Jackie. At Conley Country, we, Dale’s family, continue to run the agency based on Dale’s ideals and commitment to service.
- From family farms and multi-faceted agri-businesses to...
- Smaller farm operations including sheep farms, game farms, exotic animal farms, tree farms, produce farms, and sugar bushes.
- Elite, Classic, and Preferred Homeowners policies.
- On primary, secondary and seasonal properties.
- Custom policies designed for specific use, contents, and specific liability exposures.
- Auto, motorcycles, snow machines, boats, ATV, UTV, tractors, trucks, anything with or without a motor.
- Personal umbrella policies.
- Combining these risks saves you time and money.
- Small “mom and pop” shops and stores.
- Larger recreation-based businesses.
- Rental properties.
- Professional and medical offices.
- Any type of small business.
Cooperative Insurance Companies has been meeting insurance needs since 1915, protecting homes, cars, farms, businesses and more in Vermont and New Hampshire. We’re member owned and committed to loss prevention, fast and fair service, and local operations.